HOW TO BUY A GREAT FITTING SWIMSUIT!
Do you dread going shopping for a new swimsuit? Just the thought of heading to shops and trying on a multitude of swimwear in the hope you find one that looks good can be enough to fill you with fear. Enjoying time on the beach or lounging by the pool can be enjoyable if you have a swimsuit that fits like a glove and supports you in all the right places, it’s all about finding the right one for you.
Where to shop for your next swimsuit –
Have you ever bought a new cheap tshirt that looks great the first time you wear it and then as soon as you wash it the shape is all out of whack? Buying a cheap swimsuit is probably going to do the same thing. It might look ok for the first couple of wears and then it will start to sag and loose its shape. Department stores are all about quick turnover and providing clothes that seem great for the price but quality can often be lacking.
Why not do things differently this time and turn to a specialist to help get you fitted for your new swimsuit? There are lots of lingerie shops and boutiques that sell quality swimwear and their expertise in finding the correct size and shape can make all the difference in how good you look in swimwear.
Why do some swimsuits cost so much? –
Looking at the price tags of leading swimwear products can leave you wondering why pay so much for this little bit of fabric. A good quality swimsuit will not only help you feel confident and beautiful when you head to the water but will also last if it is looked after properly. Here are few interesting facts of what goes into making the best swimwear.
- A quality bikini can have to 70 individual pieces hand sewn to ensure a good fit.
- The best fabrics, sewing threads, lining and cup molds are only used.
- A large amount of fabric goes to waste in the construction of the best swimsuits to ensure the pattern and weave of fabric sits in the correct position of each piece.
- High density stitching to ensure maximums stretching and retraction is time consuming and costly to create.
- Extensive quality checks are performed at each stage of construction is labor intensive but vital to ensure only perfectly finished items make it to the store for you.
You will feel the difference as soon as you try on a top of the range swimsuit. They feel soft but supportive. You will notice that they feel thicker and provide better coverage. Investing in a good swimsuit will make you feel so much more confident. Find your closest specialist fitter and you will be so happy you did.