WHAT TO PACK FOR A CRUISE!
Heading on holidays aboard a cruise ship is growing in popularity rapidly. More and more cruise lines are jumping onboard and offering extended programs in and around the pacific and beyond.
Working out what to pack can be harder than choosing the right cruise. Here are some helpful hints to help make the chore of packing a little easier.
HAPPY CRUISING MUST HAVES –
- At least 2 swimsuits so that one can be hanging drying whilst the other is in use.
- At least one gorgeous dress for formal night.
- A light jacket or cardigan as it does get cool on deck at night.
- A power board to charge all your devices.
- A power adaptor (check which country your ship originates from to find the one you need)
- Motion sickness tablets
- Ginger tea bags (great for settling a queezy tummy)
- A can of Glen 20. Give your cabin a really good spray immediately on arrival and at regular intervals during your cruise.
- Hand Sanitizer (use regularly).
- Medications in snap packs to help keep track of what you have taken.
- Clothes that don’t require ironing to save on expensive onboard pressing fees.
- Over the door toiletries bag to save space.
- A ziplock bag to protect your phone and camera whilst by the pool or on a beach excursion.
- Flushable wipes, just in case.
- A small backpack and fold up umbrella for excursion days.
- Ear plugs to help block out noise.
- A foldable hat.
Cruising is a very relaxing holiday. Once you are onboard you unpack once and then all you have to do is find the closest bar and order your favourite cocktail.
Have you ever been on a cruise?